If you’ve ever been to the Nebraska Furniture Mart in Kansas City, Kan., you’ve likely had several of these thoughts:
1. If only this place were bigger.
2. WHY AM I SO HUNGRY I’VE ONLY BEEN HERE 16 HOURS.
3. CDs? This must be the historical part of the exhibit.
4. Wait. I can buy stuff without paying a dime for 18 months, interest free? I’ll take one whole kitchen, please.
5. No, no, you go ahead. I’ll just stay right in this exact spot forever.
6. Ten to 12 weeks for this couch? Wonderful. It’s not like we need THE CORNERSTONE OF OUR ENTIRE LIVING ROOM anyway.
7. Exercise equipment? IS WALKING 450,000 SQUARE FEET NOT ENOUGH?
8. No way I’m spending extra on the insurance. Should I spend extra on the insurance? All right, fine, I’ll take the insurance. But only for the most years at the most expensive price! #bargain
9. Please approve me. Please approve me. Please approve me.
10. This desk would go great in my home office! Now I just need a home office.
11. This line is worse than customs.
12. This bed looks so soft. I think I’ll just lie here for a quick sec — ZZZZZZZZZZZZ.